We have to understand the battle we're fighting.
It's a three-pronged attack on our constitutional republic and our very way of life. The first prong is the policy agenda which we have seen and have rejected. The second is the attempt to transform our very form of government from within; to make our Constitution not a living document, but a dead letter. Third is the attempt to institutionalize all this by making themselves a perpetual majority party. I don't see that working, but I don't see them giving up either.
Stopping the advance of the agenda was only the first step. We still have a lot of work to do in order to restore the Constitution to its rightful place as the centerpiece of our governmental system. We are going to need energy and determination for the long war.
If we have the determination, it is a war we will win. In fact, it is a struggle we can hardly lose. The desire for liberty‚Äîand the right to it‚Äîare embedded
in our very natures by our Creator. We see this played out all over the Middle East as people revolt against brutal dictators. Our job is simpler: to regain the helm of our ship of state. And technology in the digital age makes it possible.
2010 - Finger in the dike
2012 - Roll back
2014 - Constitutional Conservatives
1. In the short term:
- Stay connected to the new Congress
- monitor legislation
- Finish the take-over of the CO GOP
- Organize precinct by precinct
- Start winning at the local level: from HOAs to School Boards
2. Grow the movement:
- Educate, educate, educate
- family, friends: never miss an opportunity
- teachers, home schoolers
- watch the public schools like hawks
- Recruit, recruit, recruit: more activists by a factor of at least 3x
- Recruit people to run for office
- Raise money, support candidates: it takes money to win
- Do some opposition research
3. Step further outside your comfort zone
- Continue the phone calls, emails & letters: it's working
- Continue to build the networks: that will be the key to victory
- Self-organizing networks
- Getting the news
- Massive civil disobedience: MAYBE NOT YET
Be the change
I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some. 1 Cor 9:22
Download this in PDF with cool graphics!